Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Here goes nothing!

Ok, so here's the thing. I'm terrible at sticking to things. Diets, exercise, crafts, projects, etc. You name it, I've probably tried it and quit it. My problem is I enjoy so many thing and I want to try everything I can. So, once I do, I move on to the next new thing. I'm a sucker for gadgets. Cooking gadgets, electronic gadgets and especially exercise gadgets.

In my "Quest for Fitness" I've bought many videos, diet books, weights, bands, tubes, heart rate monitors, toning shoes, calorie trackers, and a whole mess of other things that I didn't need. My plan now, is to pick a workout and stick to it. I'm hoping if I do this blog, I'll keep myself accountable.

Here's the plan. Amongst all of my workout dvd's I have Insanity. I'm committing myself to completing a 60 day cycle, taking it one day at a time. Along with exercising every day, I'm going to start eating better. The eating better part will be easy, I love fruits and veggies. The hard part will be the exercise. I'm extremely good at talking myself out of doing something and coming up with excuses to convince myself to skip a day. I want to push myself into completing the 60 days so I can be proud of myself for finish something.

I'm planning on blogging every single day, too. I'll talk about the program, the food, how I feel before and after I workout, you get the idea. So, here goes nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment